
Messages From Eagles
I suppose we all have an affinity to Eagles, their grace, magnificence and beauty. There are specific times, though, when I have felt their have also been communications from this majestic and known “animal” totem, in native traditions…
Most recently, while driving from Monument, Colorado up to Aspen, Colorado, which requires a trek across the Rockies on the magnifencent I – 70….while crossing through Eagle, Colorado….which is a little town where I always stop to take in the view, I noticed a fantastic view from my left side window..
As I was driving across the flat area where the river flows, and flattens out just before its drop into Glenwood Canyon, I noticed an Eagle flying at the same speed I was driving, right at eye level out across the river and heading forward in exactly the same direction I was traveling….
It is so breathtaking to capture such a close up and an alignment of speed, thinking to myself, how magnificent it must be to be such an animal…
Very timely that when I reached my destination, I had a message on my phone from Al Cecere, from The American Eagle Foundation…Coincidence, I think not…..I believe that animals KNOW, as do we, when we tune into them, and all of our answers, considerations, and prayers are known between humans and the animal species with whom we share this Earth.
It brought a tear to my eye, a chill up my spine and a smile to my face, knowing this could be one of the hatchlings released from Al’s Eagle rehabilitation or Eagle breeding facility. Their numbers have increased, and for this, and for him, I am grateful…
Did you know that Al started the AEF, because he was impacted by ONE photo.
A picture, of a mass of eagles who had been shot, and left to rot on the beach, poached for their talons, feathers, and other parts...Wow...This is a story worth revealing.
Now 20 years into running The American Eagle Foundation, The American Bald Eagle was removed from the Endangered Species List last year.
Al has my unwavering support and admiration,
Always
Sian
So if you have not chosen the Foundation yet, where you would like to place your "Savings" for the Earth, I highly recommend The American Eagle Foundation.
The American Eagle Foundation
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Founder, Al Cecere
www.americaneaglefoundation.com
No comments:
Post a Comment