Sian, I started following you on Twitter. Enjoying your blogs, great photos that you share. Love the Statue of Liberty & fireworks and your landscaping designs are lovely and inspiring. I'm getting my artwork out there as an emerging artist - eKennenArtwork.com
Dear Elizabeth ~ Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I am so pleased to be able to share the works of the artists in my care, but also to celebrate a lifetime of creativity in which I have been involved. It is an honor to share it and to recieve such beautiful comments. I thank you so much Always sian
Sian, I started following you on Twitter. Enjoying your blogs, great photos that you share. Love the Statue of Liberty & fireworks and your landscaping designs are lovely and inspiring. I'm getting my artwork out there as an emerging artist - eKennenArtwork.com
ReplyDeleteDear Elizabeth ~
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I am so pleased to be able to share the works of the artists in my care, but also to celebrate a lifetime of creativity in which I have been involved. It is an honor to share it and to recieve such beautiful comments.
I thank you so much
Always
sian