
Did you know that every year when the Humpback whales return to the Hawaiian Islands to bear their young that their "song" changes ? ~ and it changes for the pod and extended species....I would imagine somewhat like a homing device
I don't know the purpose of the change, but I know that they change their tune ~
And it seems for me that with each year of my work as an artist I found that with each new year I was motivated to make a change in my work, the method of my work or to add some new major feature to my roster of services ~
This change that is upon me now has been one that lasted for nearly three years ~ A much longer duration....without any significant clarity along the way, except that change and growth was essential.
Cocooning if you will ~ reflective perhaps of the terminology once expressed in the book by Faith Popcorn titled " The Popcorn Report" which was an intuitive look at trends....
and the one.....Cocooning has certainly been with me these last three years.
I have mastered the art of working from home....and I have mastered the art of keeping my focus while working from home....and now the refinement is settling in as to how to have a home that is my own, rather than being a significant vagabond as I've had looser ties to the need to OWN things.
It is at this time that I am motivated to secure a destination, one that is, shared at times with others....
An intensive if you will, a retreat, a location where one can deepen their connection with self, with their full creative expression and to feel safe to do so...
It is at this time that I am intent to create a new home for myself, and after many journeys' back and forth across the United States, although predominantly the Western United States I am at long last intent to settle in New Mexico.
I have found a place where I would wish to reside....I have found a place that is comfortable and beautiful...and I have found the one thing that will allow me to live there in comfort with adequate income to acccomodate its acquisition.
We are to debut a school of sorts.....and educational program that will allow for a deepening of expression in both the arts and the study of self....a center for self mastery and a center for Master Classes in the Fine Arts and Music ~
I am home ~ I am at long last home ~ and I wouldn't trade the excitement and adventure in which I have immersed for anything in the world
Its been an amazing time...and I am so blessed to have received the training and clear guidance by which to initiate and actualize this location.
Its not my "dream" but in the dream state it is where I, at long last feel an appropriate direction in which to throw my full energy without reserve.
Will you join us ~
At first.....we shall have to find a name for this center....although as I write this request....the name that was given me now 20 + years ago
Sian .....a Mayan name meaning "Where the Sky is Born" ~ Seems to have an indication of its leanings.....a distinct cerulean blue surrounds this vision.....and a rich green hue of earth, trees, land and grasses......
We come home....We are home...
And I ask among you who also might feel compelled to join this endeavor
I am welcoming considerations as the property I have located can easily accomodate a number of people either full time or part time...and I am most interested in those who are excellent teachers
We have selected several and are now open to filling a schedule for the next two years that will bring about the deepest of realizations into self, via spiritual and personal growth and in the arts.
Welcome ~ and I am so open to recieve the vision in the most excellent of ways
We come full circle ... and so it is
If you would be interested to join us as teacher, student, facilitator or in any other way as a contributor please join our mailing list so that we can keep you advised of our upcoming news
Sian Lindemann
Sian Design
May 2010

Thank you both for taking the time to comment ~ I don't know how to translate the first one but I can read yours Imogene ~ Thank you for posting and welcome
ReplyDeleteDenny's says (loosely) Love is the heart and be open to the word. Intention to accept the other's full love with each all of other .
ReplyDeleteIts such a pleasure to meet new friends here on my blog ~ Thank you !
ReplyDelete