Friday, October 15, 2010

Financial Success in The Fine Arts




Did you know many artists
and creative people
fail financially
because of one little known fact ?



















Isn't that a great question?

If you knew the answer to this question, and if the answer to this
question were readily available to you in a document like this one,
would you then take the steps to fulfill your dreams of becoming
a world class artist ?

Of course you would !

When I started to promote artists I did not KNOW how to promote
the arts.

I'm going to say that again....
When I started to promote artists ( back in 1980 )
I did not know HOW
to promote artists

nor did I know HOW to sell art.

What I did know is that I LOVE beautiful things.
I love to own beautiful things,
and each day it gives me great pleasure
to view, wear or experience beauty, whether
its the simple pleasure of viewing
or meandering through my garden,
lighting upon a painting that hangs on the wall
of my home....

wearing a piece of beautiful jewelry
or baking a delightful pan of homemade bread.

I live for beauty.

I love how I feel when I am surrounded by beauty.

I love to SHARE beautiful things,
art, sculpture
landscape design,
architecture,
photography

with OTHER people.....

In light of this ... THE simple question
is DO YOU LOVE being an artist ?

DO you LOVE sharing your art work ?

And most importantly DO YOU LOVE selling your work ?

If you do not love marketing, selling and the social
interaction required to produce sales then DON'T do
it.

Or if you don't LOVE marketing, selling and the social
interaction required to produce sales, then
ABSOLUTELY find someone who does...

and even better
If you don't LOVE marketing, selling and the social
interaction required to produce sales of your original
art works, then learn the KEY to selling your
art that no longer feels like SELLING !!!

At Sian Design
we show you HOW to build the buzz
around your work,
around YOU,
and create the positive "power of attraction"
that makes the world wish to SEEK you out.

Founder of Sian Design, Sian Lindemann
has been doing just this in the Fine Arts and
Creative Business Industries for over 30 years.

and now you can LEARN these
little known secrets to

HOW To Assure Your Financial Success In The Fine Arts
Sian Design 5 x 5 Silver Star Program
is the BEST choice
learn how to build, promote, and monetize
YOUR
Creative Business

Both Private and Group Sessions are Available
Watch the video and Wait for the LINK at the end

and Welcome !

No comments:

Post a Comment