
15 Minutes to Live
Do it now !
There is nothing so terrifying
as to hold back the burning desire
that is in your heart
as to sit now at the end of my life and to have any regrets
would indeed change how at peace I feel knowing that I have
truly
LIVED
I've asked myself this question so often.....have I lived today?
and everyday I say the same thing....
I have lived.
I have risked.
I have loved.
I have no regrets
I have known the depth and breadth of my humanity.
and I love myself....
I am a treasure and I have treasured
every moment of my passionate connection
with source, with nature, and with that
that is the very essence of life.
And I have been blessed to have been able to "see"
I have been blessed to be able to recognize and know truth,
to know what is behind the words, behind the thoughts,
behind the actions.
To know...
It IS extraordinary, and beautiful
and rich
and ecstatic....
I am blessed..
I have been blessed
and I am a blessing to those who know me..
Beauty...
is the gift
I have been blessed to give unto the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment