Thursday, August 18, 2011

What Makes You Come ALIVE

IS what YOU should DO....



The Sian Design 5 x 5
is launching a new class
in September....
September 3 to October 22 ~ 2011

If you are inclined to move your life
AND your business...

AND your career to the next step.....
then this "interactive" session IS

your next step.





The Sian Design 5 x 5 ~ Creative Business Development

I've paid thousands of dollars for classes that have
NEVER given me practical advice on what to do with my
business specifically......so

I created the 5 x 5 to be an affordable way for you
to get the kind of "personal" attention, mentoring,
and coaching that would normally cost 10's of thousands
of dollars.

What you do with your life is up to you.
What you with your life to serve humanity

IS your responsibility.

Creating Conscious and Creative Businesses for over 30 years

Sian Design

To Register NOW
and to secure YOUR seat








You will LOVE your new life....YOUR new business endeavors
and the "crowd" and collaborative support you will recieve from
other 5 x 5 members .....

Welcome !


3 comments:

  1. Phyllis Walker 12:02pm Aug 18
    During this course, I've received more practical, applied help in growing my business than in workshops I've paid chunks of money to take over the years. Sian not only offers group masterminding but one-on-one brainstorming. She not only gives you the tools; she shows you how to use them! Let this upcoming workshop be YOUR reason to cultivate creative transformation leading to financial success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Robert Rowell ~
    Sian's 5x5 caused me a lot of introspection. One valuable lesson, intentionally presented, is that for successful online marketing of oneself, you need to focus singularly on the particular aspect you want to promote. Another valuable lesson, and somewhat to the contrary, is that I need to nurture all of me; I cannot focus on one aspect to the exclusion of others of my gifts and passions and remain healthy. I very much appreciate one tool that Sian informed me of, and that is Fine Art America. That has given me a venue that is allowing people from all over the world to interact with my art. Another lesson: I have become more appreciative of communication with meaningful content and less tolerant of that which is mainly cheerleading. ~ http://siandesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Nice stuff posted here. Thanks for sharing..

    meltabs online

    ReplyDelete