When was the last time you could say this statement outloud... and mean it ?
Have you ever said this statement outloud and meant it ?
I know that I have had "moments" throughout my life that I loved, but I cannot recall EVER
feeling the way I am feeling today.
I LOVE my life ~
and its a new experience for me when I express this...as
it resonates all the way up from my toes to my heart where it explodes into
a smile.
What freedom there is that kind of love.
It is an experience that has released me from an "idea" or many ideas of what I
thought love was. Its kind of fun...to look out upon the world and not see anything
that doesn't remind me, fill me, warm me, and envelope me in love.
I'd say this is the very best of success.
If there were a formula I could package and sell so that all others could LOVE their lives too I would do it ~
ReplyDeleteDo you think its possible to create a formula for this ?
If I may be helpful along this line please do not hesitate to contact me directly
Sunstar3535@gmail.com