Thursday, September 2, 2010

The SHOW Is On The Road

Starting this month there is an emergence of sorts......



as the butterfly from the cocoon....its been a long process, about three years in total,

to have redefined myself, my work, and to have found a method and program that

works not only in its continued interest to myself,



but most importantly for my clients.



And its not that the program has changed dramatically, its that I've changed dramatically.

Perhaps it is because I am older.. a lot wiser...and certainly more "IN my heart"



What started as a recovery from a sincerely broken heart,

turned that devastation into a tool.

I had learned what it meant to have loved so deeply as to have

touched my soul AND my toes.



It was not for and with the man....

It was for and with my own self....so that I could, in fact,

share a deeper and more loving manner with others....

which, of course, is most often artists.



The change has been dramatic.

The change has taken quite a lot of time.



The change is with me now, and is assured.



With that we are at September....always a time of harvest.

And harvest we shall.



I am going to be announcing upcoming classes and programs

that will calander all the way through 2012

I look forward to your joining us

I look forward to your participation



I look forward to traveling again...

while at this time, also knowing that I have also

regained a foothold and found a "home"

from which I can operate...

as I've been moving, much by the seat of my pants for about

three to five years.



This method is not new to me...but to have found that

HOME is within...and I am home where ever I land,

I better equipped to share that depth with my friends,

colleagues and family of artists......



Look forward to seeing all of you

with our first event being held in Pennsylvania

at the end of September.



I will be posting the event and its topic

Look forward to meeting all of you LIVE and

IN person....somewhere on EARTH over

years, upcoming.



With love,

and Sincere Thanks to all



Sian Lindemann

Founder

Sian Design

No comments:

Post a Comment