Forgive me for my lack of understanding. I see this word posted often among those twenty something year olds and as yet do not understand its intent.
Is it that you want to be honorable to your word.....I hope to understand soon, its definition...
What it brings for me, is a time to catch up on some history. For the last three years I have devoted myself, like no other time in my life to go after the big dreams... Of course, had I known how much time, money, energy, and emotional upheaval it has required, I may never have started.....
I suppose that is as the line from one of my favorite movies " Out of Africa " ~ paraphrased, of course
"I suppose that is why the earth is round...so we cannot see too far down the road ahead"
In completion of these three years, which I'll term development, there was much instability....movement, cash flow challenges, and genuine emotional disruption, that would might have derailed another who is not so assured that "faith" always pays off.....eventually.
We are there...as we move into the next phase of Sian Design.
It has cost a fortune....yet I would not trade where I am at NOW, for anything in the world...for now I know I really can live a life on my own terms....and that is such a reward in and of itself, it would not even be necessary to relaunch the business.
However, the "KNOWING" of this fulfillment would be in and of itself the greatest gift I could ever share with the world.....an illumination if you will for all mankind, that one can choose their life path, while remaining in service to humanity....
It is a gift and a reward for "staying the course" for so many years.
Thus we begin, and in light of the topic "WORD" ~ I give my word to move forward, to continue to grow, to continue to elevate the artist's plight, to continue to develop my own artistry, and to fulfill my promises to those who have supported me to this end.
I am deeply grateful.....and so very very humbled.
With love
Sian Lindemann
September 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment