
Living in Color ~ Sian Design Collections
Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. Absolve you to yourself, and you shall have the suffrage of the world. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
We live in a society of advice columns, experts and make-over shows. Without even knowing it, you can begin to believe someone knows better than you how to live your life. Someone might know a particular something better – like how to bake a three-layer molten coconut chocolate cake or how to build a website – but nobody else on the planet knows how to live your life better than you. (Although one or two people may think they do.) For today, trying asking yourself often, especially before you make a choice, “What do I know about this?”
(Author: Jen Louden) ~ From The Domino Project and #Trust30
The Best Thing to KNOW about the FACT that you KNOW is to also KNOW Trust ...
in that you KNOW best for yourself what you need next
or what you need to do.
Trusting yourself ....
Trusting your inner voice
can only come from practice...
as in this writing experiment and 30 day committment
Would you trust your inner voice if it told you to get on a plane
and go to LA today?
I did and had the opportunity to meet and interact with Tony Robbins LIVE
and in person.
Would you trust your inner voice if it told you to GET OFF the expressway
right here, right now...
I did and I found a company who WOULD take my meeting
with no appointment and got my handpainted scarves
in front of company AND a purchase order for 95 stores
who only purchased hand painted silk scarves ....
which is what I was selling at the time.
Would you trust your inner voice
if it told you not to work on what you were supposed to work on today
but to write the outline for upcoming world class "entertainment" event
that the world has not seen yet ???
I did and I am presenting it tomorrow to a world class entertainment
promoter.
One step closer to the dream LIFE
One that you live on YOUR terms....
How much would you risk to do so ?
Sian Lindemann
For The Domino Project
#Trust30
Faith in one's self( that inner voice ) and Faith on greater than one's self does help make those choices and it is only in the quiet MOR's that we can truly listen. Peace Jim and thanks for the inspiration
ReplyDeleteThank YOU Jim !
ReplyDelete