Dare To Be Bold
Ralph Waldo Emerson Prompt from The Domino Project ~
I've never shied away from being bold.
The challenge for me
is to find a way to be bold while not feeling guilty
or feeling sad about those
that I sometimes have to leave behind while
continuing to blaze a trail.
The Dream and Large Scale Vision for me
is to create an entertainment concept that is a
cross between Cirque de Soleil and Imax Theaters...
Minus the "bendy" people...
Having posted, presented, pitched to JUST about everyone
ON earth...
while receiving somewhat the "deer in the headlights"
kind of response.....
TODAY.....June 7, 2011
I have the first indication of a source of capital
that may very well FIT the bill...
The plan...
Do it NOW...
NEVER give up on your crazy brilliant ideas.
and Live like this were you last day on earth.
Only then you will know you are truly ALIVE....
Thanks for asking !
Sian Lindemann
#Trust30
No comments:
Post a Comment