
Art Heals.....
For both the viewer AND the creator.
Artist Phyllis Walker shares the
"Power of Art"
as she describes how it so affected
her own healing process.
An enlightened and inspired advocacy
in support of women, healing, art
and LIFE
Rapture.....Sian Lindemann Photography
The Art of Living
Artist Phyllis Walker
What a WONDERFUL story of healing and advocacy through art! This interview of Phyllis is SO well done! Even though I have met her virtually, I had never heard her story, so thank you Sian for posting this video. I do SO relate to her love for capturing the beauty of nature through the lens of a camera, and know how the act of creating images positively affects my own body and soul, but Phyllis expounds on it so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gift!
LOVE
Debbie Ducic
GutZy Woman
What a great story! Always love seeing someone overcome adversity but this was intriguing that it was THROUGH art.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful video from Artist Phyllis Walker...what a blessing ! For Artist and Viewer and Mankind !
ReplyDeleteSian Lindemann